A User can be given access to one or more Projects. By specifying a Clearance Level and Page Clearance, Users can be given access to functionalities and pages.
To add a User, click 'Add User'.
To edit a User, click the blue 'edit' button at the relevant User.
To delete a User, click the red 'del' button at the relevant User.
- Active: Existing users can be activated or deactivated.
- Email: Email address used for communication and as initial username. User can change both the email address and username after login.
- Reset Password: The password of an existing User can be reset with this checkbox. Select 'Confirmation Email' as well to send the user a message that contains a link witch which a new password can be set.
- Confirmation Email: Check this box to send the User a confirmation email. New Users will receive a message with a link that allows them to specify a password. Existing Users will receive a message with their updated account details.
Select the projects to which the User has access.
- Demo: Read only.
- Interact: Allowed to participate in the 'Discussion' tab.
- Under Review: Allowed to add, delete, edit, and export data. All changes will be marked for review. Changes have to be accepted or rejected by a User or Admin before they become effective.
- User: Changes become immediately effective. Allowed to accept or reject changes made by 'Under Review' Users.
- Admin: Allowed to import, create and update Projects, Users, Data Model, Linked Data Resources, APIs, Public User Interfaces.
Select the pages to which the User has access. Even though non-'Admin' Users may be given access to other pages, they will not be able to perform any actions outside the 'Data' module.